COVID-19 Update for Toronto
Dear Loyal and Passionate Yoga Sanctuary Community,
Because of COVID-19 Special Enhanced Measures for Toronto in studio classes are temporarily unavailable.
Easy instructions to join Virtual yoga classes:
- Sign into your account at Yoga Sanctuary at www.yogasanctuary.ca , ensure that your email address is correct, and that you’ve opted in to receive emails from us (fitgrid).
- Set your email account so that messages from “email@example.com” always arrive in your inbox, and are never marked spam.
- View our class schedule online the same way you always do. The on-line classes are identified as Virtual or In-Studio Live Stream
- Sign up for any class with Virtual or Live Stream ” in the name and check out normally. You’ll receive a confirmation email from FitGrid soon after.
- Once you’re within 60 minutes of the class’ scheduled start time, you’ll receive another email from FitGrid with a unique link to access the live stream. Not seeing the email? Search your spam and promotions folders. Look for subject lines containing the phrase “live-stream link”.
- Make sure you are in a place with a good internet connection–otherwise, the stream may skip!
- Click your unique link a few minutes before class is scheduled to start.
- If you have the Zoom application on your device already, you’ll join immediately.
- If you do not have the Zoom application on your device, you’ll be prompted to download it.
That’s all there is to it! Thank you for staying active and being a part of our community. Thank you for supporting our teachers and Yoga Sanctuary!
IMPORTANT: Open your link 5 minutes before the class starts and ensure you are signed-in. However, if you are late, you cannot join.
Virtual Live Stream Yoga Classes
Please Note: Students who sign up for online classes and do not attend are automatically charged for the class unless they cancel their reservation prior to the class start time.